Relax on a 4 Day Turkey Gulet Cruise Tour from Olympos to Fethiye
In addition to the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea, you'll also enjoy three nights accommodation on board the gulet with a private toilet. All equipment, including snorkel gear, fishing lines, and board games may be used free of charge.
You will stop at some memorable places, including the picture-perfect Blue Lagoon at Olu Deniz and Butterfly Valley, where you can see 136 different species of butterflies and moths.
Cruise to Kas a charming fishing village that is home to Lycian tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre. Also, head to Gokkaya Bay for plenty of water sports and in the evening live like a pirate at the Smugglers Inn.
See the fascinating Sunken City of Kekova; this Lycian-Roman archaeological site is protected so you cannot swim there. Also nearby is the fishing village of Simena where lies a Byzantine/Ottoman castle.
Visit Myra and St. Nicholas Church for some free time where you can buy all your holiday souvenirs to take home to remember this exciting tour.
- Cruise to Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village that has no car access
- Witness the Sunken City of Kekova, a Lycian-Roman archaeological site that is protected
- Visit the charming cosy fishing village of Kas and see the remains including Lycian rock tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre
- Cruise to the picture perfect Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz where you could take part in some water-sports (extra charge)
- Visit Butterfly Valley and see around 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths
- Sail to Samanlik Bay to swim and have lunch
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from the Tree Houses in Olympos
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 3 nights accommodation on the boat with private bathroom
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines
- Unlimited tea and coffee service is available
- Meals as per itinerary
- Transfer from the Hotel to Boat (just hotels in Cirali and Olympos)
- Transfer from the boat to hotels in Fethiye
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to sights like museums at destinations
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
At 10 am you will be picked up from the Tree Houses in Olympos and then met at Demre bus station with a sign with your name on then you will be transferred to Demre Harbor.
You will have free time for relaxing or shopping and to pay a visit to Myra and St. Nicholas Church before the boat leaves.
Enjoy lunch on the boat, and as long as the sea conditions permit, you will be able to look at the Pirates Cave.
You will then depart from the Sunken City of Kekova (a Lycian-Roman archaeological site that is protected, so it's forbidden to swim so you can only sightsee) to Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village that has no car access and is where you will find a Byzantine/Ottoman castle.
In Gokkaya Bay you will have the opportunity for some water sports, and if you want to partake in the evening you can enjoy dinner and relax in this pirates' haven, or you could choose to party the night away at the Smugglers Inn.
After breakfast on the gulet, your cruise will depart for Kas harbour for lunch and visit the charming cosy fishing village. In the ancient city of Antiphellos that was once a name for Kas and the charm of this town remains with the Lycian rock tombs, sarcophagi and the Roman theatre.
Here you will enjoy today's lunch before cruising near Kalkan where you will stop in Aquarium or Firnaz Bay where you will have dinner and spend the night on board.
By the time you wake up in the morning, you will be at Butterfly Valley where you will have breakfast and depending on the sea conditions; you can enjoy a swim or visit the beautiful nature on offer.
If it is the right time of year, you will see around 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths, which is where the name of the valley comes from.
Cruise to the picture perfect Blue Lagoon in Oludeniz, where at your expense, paragliding and other watersports are available before your lunch will be served on board the gulet.
St.Nicholas Island is the last stop of the day, during which various stops will be made for you to swim before enjoying dinner and spending the night on board.
On your final day, breakfast will be served on board, and then you will depart for Samanlik Bay to swim and have lunch. Finally, sail to Fethiye Harbor where your approximate arrival time will be between 3 pm and 4 pm.
- Please apply suncream especially in the height of the summer
- Please bring appropriate clothing like swim wear
- Please make sure your name matches exactly how it is shown on your passport
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1