07 Day Apricot/Cherry Blossom Tour From Islamabad
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Chinese
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 3 adults is required to book this tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French
- Pick-up servicePick up from Islamabad International Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit the Taxila Museum en route to Besham
- Have spectacular views of Nanaga Parkbat - The 9th highest mountain in the world
- Explore Gilgit's colourful bazaar
- Stop for picture at the apricot orchids in Hunza
- Spend a day exploring Gulmit with amazing views of the blossoming apricot tree flowers
Apricot blossom or spring season is one of the best and interesting periods to visit the mountain valley of Karakorum, "HUNZA".
During the spring season, the fruit trees erupt in white blossom and down the valley looks like white carpet. The blossom starts first by the almond trees then apricot trees, cherries, apples, peaches and pears, give wonderful contrast of blossom among the high snow-capped mountains.
These fruits are an integral part of Hunzakutz’s diet. Apricot trees are more common in Hunza and Nagar valleys, which is famous legend fruit of the valley and in ancient time was the main source of the food. Hunza is located in the northern part of Pakistan near the borders of China and Afghanistan.
Hunza is well known for its picturesque beauty and as well as the culture and tradition of the mountain people. For the hundreds of years, it was an isolated state, ruled by the king or Mir locally called “THAM”.
At the nineteenth centuries the kingdom had become a princely state that was protected by the government of British India, after the partition from India, Pakistan gained control of these areas in Passu cathedrals in Hunza Valley of Pakistan in 1947 but Tham/ Mir was allowed to rules over local matters until 1974 and then Pakistan took over completely control.
Normally blossom starts from the end of March to end of April in the valley and best to start the trip in the first week of April. Hunza is connected from the capital, Islamabad by road, Karakorum highway and by air to Gilgit then by road to Hunza Valley 3hrs drive. All the flights to Gilgit from Islamabad are subjected to weather conditions.
- Local Professional Tour Guide
- Daily breakfast Pakistani or European
- Toll taxes, CVT and other taxes.
- All entrance fees.
- Services of English speaking guide during the whole tour.
- Air-conditioned private car or van depending on group size.
- Hotels as mentioned in the Itinerary on double room occupancy.
- Tips laundry and any other services of personal nature.
- Lunch Dinner and mineral water.
- Airfares, airport taxes.
- Entrance fees
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
Meet on arrival at Islamabad airport, transfer to your hotel and in the afternoon enjoy a city tour of Rawalpindi & Islamabad.
Overnight at the hotel in Islamabad.
Drive to Besham en route visit the Taxila Museum and archaeological sites of Julian & Sirkap also stop at, Abbottabad, Batagaram and other places for pictures and tea. overnight at Motel.
Early morning drive to Gilgit Via Karakorum Highway.
You will have spectacular views of the river Indus, Karakorum and Hinduraj mountain. As you reach Chilas mountains get dry and rugged you will have spectacular views of Nanaga Parbat the 9th highest mountain in the world. Overnight at Hotel in Gilgit.
After a short visit to Gilgit bazaar Drive to Karimabad Hunza stop for pictures for different Apricot orchids.
On arrival check in at the hotel later Explore the villages of Karimabad & Aliabad visit the gardens and breathtaking views of Ultar mountain with Apricot blossoms and the Baltit Fort.
Overnight at PTDC Motel.
Full day Excursion to upper Hunza valley. Visit the Gulmit which has the nicest trees all full of Apricot flowers evening return to Hunza overnight at Hotel.
Drive to to Besham Overnight at Hotel
Drive to Islamabad transfer to Islamabad airport in time for your flight to Home.
- We can arrange a domestic flight from Islamabad to Gilgit/Skardu for additional costs. Please contact us to discuss.
- You will need a valid passport and visa to enter Pakistan.
- Valid Visa required