07 Day Sikh Yatara Tour Pakistan From Lahore Pakistan
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Chinese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- A minimum group size of 3 is required to book this tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Punjabi, Urdu
- Pick-up servicePick up from Wahgah/Atari border or airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 10 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Gurdwara Rori Sahib, Lahore Gurdwara Rori Sahib, Eminabad Gurdwara Chakki Sahib, Eminabad Gurdwara Khuhi Bhai Lalo, Eminabad Hazrat Mian Mir sahab Lahore Lahore fort Fakir khana Museum.
- Gurudwara Panjvin and Chhevin Patshahi, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara sucha sauda sahab. Gurdwara Punja sahab Hassan abdal Kartar pur sahab Gurdwara Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Lahore Gurdwara Janam Asthan Sri Guru Ram Das Samadh Maharaja Ranjit Singh Par
- Gurdwara Mall Ji Sahib, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara Kiara Sahib, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara Tambu Sahib, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara Guru Hargobind Sahib, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Nankana Sahib Gurdwara Nihang Singhan, Nankana Sahib
- Gurdwara Bal Lilah, Nankana Sahib.
- Gurdwara Janam Asthan, Nankana Sahib.
Pakistan is a mystical land of faith and heritage – and in the Spiritual Punjab, history, religion and culture converge beautifully. Travelling through Sheikhupura, Lahore, Hassan Abdal and the fairy-tale regions of the snow-clad Himalayas, you will learn the history, experience the culture and appreciate the influences of nature on the soul.
Witness traditional Sikh ceremonies and experience ritualistic rites at temples, villages and even at the residence of faithful followers. View the expansive collections of rare and ornate art, artefacts and murals at museums and Temples. Breathe in the exhilarating air and incense of all that is around you – and depart Pakistan?s magical Punjab with an enlightened spirit or wonderment. There are various important Sikh pilgrimage sites in Pakistan.
They are Nankana Sahib, Panja Sahib, and Dehra Sahib Etc. Nanakana Sahib is the most important as it is the birthplace of Guru Nanak Dev. We have designed the packages in a way where we have tried our best to cover the maximum so that you can visit the most important and sacred gurudwaras during your short pilgrimage tour to Pakistan. In case these Sikh Yatra Packages do not suit your travel requirement, no worry, our team of professionals will prepare a tailor-made program to fulfil your travel needs.
- English- Urdu -speaking Guide.
- Entrance fee at sites and museums, portage at airport & hotels.
- Transport: First class coaster/Ac Van/ Car
- Meals: Breakfast only (Full board supplement quoted separately.)
- Deluxe Class: LAHORE (Avari, Holiday Inn and Ambassador). ISLAMABAD (Pearl Continental) FAISALABAD (Serena) First Class: LAHORE (Best Western, Gulberg Kabana and Amir Hotel) ISLAMABAD (Shalimar, Regency) FAISALABAD (Serena)
- International /domestic airfare and airport taxes.
- Any personal expense, such as telephone calls, room service and laundry.
- Any expense due to force major cases such as cancellation of flights, landslides, evacuation or any accident or delay beyond the control of Rock Valley Tours.
- Personal insurance of guests.
Meet on arrival at Lahore either at Wahgah/Atari border or airport transfer to Hotel. Check in at the hotel and visit Gurdwara Dehra Sahib Sri Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Lahore and Lahore fort. Overnight stay in the hotel in Lahore.
In Nankana Sahib Tour for Guru ka Darshan. Yattra at Gurdwara Janam Asthan & visit Gurdwara Bal Lila, Pati Sahib, Tambu Sahib, Malji Sahib, Kaira sahib and Nahan Ganj. Afternoon drive to Lahore. Overnight at Hotel in Lahore.
After breakfast visit to Hasan Abadal Punja Sahib. overnight stay in Hotel.
Departure for Lahore by road. Enroute visit eminabad Gurdawara at Gujranwala. Arrive at Lahore and transfer to Hotel. Overnight Lahore.
Drive to kartar pur.overnight Lahore
After breakfast visit Janam Asthan (Birth Place) of the Guru Ramdas ji at Chuna Mandi later tour of Lahore visiting the Fakir khana Muem and Darbar Hazarat mian mir
Later visit the Anarkali Bazaar & Liberty market for shopping. Drive to Lahore airport for your onward journey.
- With your knowledge of Pakistani culture, you are well aware of precautions to be taken while travelling through remote areas. Cloths for the trek should be durable, comfortable and easy to wash and dry. In good weather, you will spend much of your time in a T-shirt or medium shirt and outdoor trousers. You will need warmer clothes for the evening in the camps. Temperature falls rapidly as soon the sun goes down. Men could wear shorts once we are through populated areas, that means from the third day of the trek. Women are advised to use cotton shalwar kameez (loose long shirts and baggy trousers) the traditional Pakistani dress, as these are comfortable during warm conditions, and also appreciated & respected by the locals.