3 Day Tour of Lahore Culture Tour Pakistan
Enjoy an amazing 3-day tour in Lahore. With some beautiful sights to see.
Lahore is Pakistan’s second-largest city. It is widely considered the country’s cultural capital.
The heart of Lahore is the Walled or Inner City, a very densely populated area of about one square kilometre. Founded in legendary times, and a cultural centre for over a thousand years, Lahore has many attractions to keep the tourist busy.
The Mughal and Sikh legacy survives in the Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque and Gurdwara, the Mall is lined with colonial-Gothic buildings from the British Raj, and the suburbs of Gulberg and Defence feature palatial mansions and trendy shopping districts.
- Dai Anga’s Tomb
- The Tomb of Ali Mardan Khan
- Haveli of Nau Nihal Singh
- The Mosque of Mariyam Zamani Begum
- Gulabi Bagh Gateway
- The Tomb of Khan-e-Jahan Zafar Jang Kokaltash
- The Temple of Lava – Lahore Fort
- Badshahi Masjid, Shalimar Gardens or Lahore Fort.
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Urdu
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French
- Pick-up serviceAirport pick-up and return is included in the price.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guide: English Speaking Mountain Guides
- Transport: Air conditioned transport.
- Meals: Full Board Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at hotels
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis at standard category hotels in towns
- Room Service and additional ancillary services acquired from the hotel.
- Below mentioned services are not included in our price, but some of them and also few others like Rescue Team etc. can be arranged on your request.
- Any personal medication
- Personal insurances of clients
- Domestic Air tickets are not included
- Airport fees, Visa fees, visa formalities
After your flight to the Allama Iqbal International Airport, we will be picking you up to start your tour journey.
We then take you to your hotel to check-in, and get started on your tour of Lahore!
We will start off by visiting Lahore Museum. The Lahore Museum is regarded as one of the oldest and the most authentic in Pakistan was built during the times of the British and opened to the public in 1894. Lahore museum has been constructed in the Mughal Gothic style the ceiling is decorated with Sadequain Pakistani artist to illustrate a line from one of Iqbal’s poem.
We will then go onto visiting the Jahangir's tombs. The building of the tomb with for tall minarets looks like a big jewel set in the heart of the verdant garden.
Once we have finished sightseeing, we will then return to the hotel for dinner and some free time.
All of your meals will be included in the hotel also.
On the second day, we will start the day by having breakfast at your hotel.
Once you have had breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel ready to start sightseeing and discovering the beauties of Lahore. With a fully trained experienced guide.
There is so much to see, from museums to mosques - it is a place full of history!
You will be visiting a special museum in Lahore. This Private family museum is basically inside an early 20th-century house carrying a kaleidoscope of unimaginable pieces. From gems & stones, portraits & miniatures to original manuscripts of holy Quran and Relics of Islam including the relics of the Holy Prophet. It is a place full of history, memories and treasures. Every single artefact at Fakir Khana Museum has a story to tell. Entering the arches of the Fakir Khana Museum you truly get to know that not only this family is the proud bearer of the relics and the antique collection but it’s also a part of an eventful history. - This is just one of the amazing sights to see in Lahore. Lahore has many attractions to keep the tourist busy.
We will then end the day by a drop off back to your hotel where you will have dinner and some free time.
On the last day of the tour, you will wake up in the hotel and have your breakfast.
You will then be picked up from your hotel by an air-conditioned fully licensed vehicle and taken back to the airport ready for your flight.
- Check the weather status for the dates you pick, it will help you chose what to bring with you.
- Book your flight to reach Lahore - as the international flight is not included in the cost.
- Wear sun cream, bring sun hats etc due to the weather.
- Wear light clothing, as the weather is warm in Lahore.
- Ensure you have the correct visas - if needed to enter Pakistan.