Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour
Our Pamukkale Hot Air Balloon Tour is an incredible way to experience this amazing historical area in South-Western Turkey.
The tour will begin with an early morning pick up from your accommodation. You will then be driven in comfort to the airfield. Here you can soak up the exciting atmosphere as you watch the pilots firing up the balloons ready for the flight.
Enjoy a traditional complimentary Turkish breakfast before you receive a briefing on safety procedures.
Once drifting through the air, prepare to take some out of this world, photographs as the views are unlike any other in the world.
You will be blown away by the mineral abundant thermal springs flowing down the white travertines which are known to have healing properties.
Then we have Hieropolis, the ruins of an ancient Roman spa city. Both of these are World Heritage sites as listed by UNESCO.
The flight will last approximately 1 hour, and a cool glass of champagne and flight certificate on landing will complete this unique and memorable tour.
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime hot air balloon
- Reach heights of up to 900m above sea level
- See wonderful views over Unesco World Heritage sites
- Enjoy a traditional Turkish breakfast buffet
- Champagne & flight certificate
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 60 to 90 minutes
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Pamukkale Hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private return transfers from your Pamukkale accommodation
- Turkish breakfast buffet
- Glass of champagne & flight certificate
- Full insurance cover
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- You will be notified of your pick up time the evening before the flight
- We recommend comfortable clothing & footwear, a light jacket and sunglasses
- All flights are subject to weather permitting