Pamukkale Paragliding Tours for Adventurous Thrill Seekers
This Pamukkale Private Paragliding Tour will show you fantastic views of Pamukkale from the skies and is high octane adventure from start to finish.
Paragliding in Turkey has recently become a favourite activity among tourists, and there are so many Pamukkale day tours that offer this experience.
You will fly on a tandem, foot-launched lightweight harness and explore the dazzling white Pamukkale travertines and terraces including the Hierapolis remains.
The 30-minute flight is excitement from start to finish so relax and enjoy this experience and sensational views.
- In the afternoon the wind in this region is ideal. Depending on the wind and pilot you can start gliding at 12.30 and finish in the evening depending on your choice (12.30 is the best time to begin paragliding)
- Acigol or the Salt Lake is 10 minutes from Cardak airport and known for its high altitude which makes it a great place to fly; enjoying the panoramic view of the Taurus Mountains and the small villages all year round
- Denizli Pamukkale region's mild climate allows you to paraglide all year round
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 to 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Pamukkale hotel
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Paragliding Fee
- You are fully insured during our tour
- All parking fees
- Private expert licensed guide
- Private luxurious vehicles
- Food and drink
- Personal expenses
- Optional Gratuities
- Depending on the wind and pilot you can start gliding at 12.30 and finish in the evening depending on your choice (12.30 is the best time to start gliding)
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1