Full Day Aramu Muru Spiritual Tour
At 8:00 am we will go to your hotel and pick you up, to start with our spiritual tour toward the sacred Aramu Muru. This is going to be a travel of 2 hours until we get to Aramu Muru.
Once we arrive we will start with our spiritual experience asking the permission of the pace walking along with the stone snake. Then we will visit the rocky forest to find the formations and messages that nature will give us.
Then we will start with the Andean meditation to activate the chakras of the body and continue with the spiritual purification. After the meditation our guide is going to explain about the dimensional function of the gate and the place, to better understand the reason for our visit.
We will have free time for our box lunch and relax in the place, finding your own place and connect your soul. To finish our experience we will be part of one of the most important ceremonies, this offering to the mother earth. Finally, we will take our transport back to Puno.
- Offering to the mother earth
- Meditation and relaxing
- Renew yourself
- Make ceremonies to grow
- Full day of special place visit
- Scheduling: Semi-Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Easy CancellationAt the time of booking a non-refundable deposit of 50% is due in order to reserve your trek, and full payment is due 30 days prior to the beginning of the trek. In the case of a cancellation, Travel and Healing can provide a letter of explanation for your insurance provider if requested. If a reservation is made within a 30 day period of a trek or tour, the entire reservation must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up from the hotel
- Organic boxed lunch
- Translator from Quechua/Spanish to English
- 4 different Healings
- Private transport between Cusco and the sacred ceremonial site
- Extra costs
- We recommend customers bring with them; Warm clothes, Comfortable shoes, Rain poncho, Sunglasses, Sunblock and a hat. We also ask customers to bring their own camera, water and small extra cash with them. All of these items should be in a small backpack.