Lima Walking Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicefrom your hotel
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Local market
- Church of San Francisco
- San Martin Square
- Parade ground
- Professional Tour Guide
Your tour begins with pick-up from your Lima hotel. You will meet your guide and head to Miraflores, where your walking tour begins.
See the most important places in the district and visit a local market for a chance to see the local ingredients and vendors. You will walk around this market and be able to taste some of the products sold there.
Then, you will take public transportation with your guide and head to the historical centre of Lima. Once there, you will walk around and visit the main landmarks.
You will first see Parque de la Exposicion, continue to the Palace of Justice (Palacio de Justicia) and then head to Plaza San Martin. Then, you will visit the famous Plaza de Armas, also known as Plaza Mayor and walk around its main surroundings. As you walk, learn about its history and importance.
Continue to the Monastery of San Francisco and its church of the same name. Head in and visit the catacombs which were discovered in 1943 serving as a burial site back in the 1800s.
Afterwards, you will head to a local restaurant for lunch (not included) and head to the Barranco district to see its famous houses and bohemian vibe.
Finally, you will head back to your hotel.
- Public transportation fees
- Pick-Up from your Hotel
- Private Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fees not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended