Pachacamac Archaeological Center from Lima
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicefrom your hotel in Lima
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- the Old Temple of Pachacamac
- the Temple of the Sun
- the Painted Temple
Pickup is provided from your Lima hotel at 10:00am and you can enjoy a scenic coastal drive to the Pachacamac Temple in an air-conditioned minivan.
Venture 19-miles (30 km) south of Lima to this perfectly preserved religious compound to begin your historical excursion. Once you reach this Pre-Columbian site, you’ll explore its numerous architectural landmarks. Undoubtedly the compound’s most striking features are the Temples of the Sun and the Moon.
Admire the buildings’ 50 million sun-dried bricks and marvel at their colourful murals as your guide provides enriching historical explanations. Listen as your guide also tells tales of the Moche and Huari cultures, providing insightful information discovered during recent site excavations.
At the conclusion of your tour, return to the minivan and relax during your journey back to Lima, where you’ll receive a drop-off at your hotel.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- comfortable shoes and sunglasses.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required