Davao City Tour With Crocodile Park Day Trip
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-2 are free of charge
- Tour is for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Free Durian tasting
- Visit the most symbolic features of the city
- Visit the second largest crocodile
- The tour is in small groups
Visit the Crocodile Park for a reptilian adventure. Get to know "Pangil" the 2nd largest crocodile in captivity and ''Buloy" the friend 15th Phyton. Just nearby the TribingKmindanawan where it showcases our rich cultural heritage and replicas of the different tribal houses in the region.
Have lunch in a local restaurant.
After that, visit the most symbolic features of the city like Peoples Park, Lung Hua Temple, Davao City Hall, etc. Have a free Durian tasting in Magsaysay Park before been Amazed by the vast collections of bones at the Bone Museum. and a scenic view of Davao from the Shrine of the Holy Infant Jesus or a Jacks Ridge. Visit the MuseoDabawensyo where it houses the rich collection of Davao's History is displayed in their galleries. After the tour, we shall transfer you back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned Land Transfer
- Entrance Fees
- Tour Guide
- Personal expenses
- Don't forget to bring your camera!