El Nido Tour B- Caves and Coves
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 12 pay the adult rate
- Child from 3-11 pay 75% of adult rate
- Child from 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Snake Island
- Cudugnon Cave
- Cathedral Cave
- Pinagbuyutan Island
- Entalula Island
El Nido has an abundance of pristine islands and beaches waiting to be discovered! On this tour, you will see some of the most beautiful coves in Bacuit Bay.
From the towering marble cliffs and the enchanting lagoons to its white sandy beaches and lush green jungle, El Nido is one of the top tourist destinations in Palawan.
Enjoy a bbq lunch with breathtaking views. This is an unforgettable trip for you and your family!
- English-speaking guide
- Motorised Boat Transfer to the islands
- Life Vest
- BBQ Lunch (Picnic Style)
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (Php 200/person)
- Hotel pick up/drop off (upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent.
- Ecotourism Development Fee (Php 200/person) mandatory fee not included in the rate. This shall be paid by the guest prior the start of the tour.
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, age and country of origin of all tour participants to email@example.com This is required for the Ecotourism Development Fee.