El Nido Tour D – Ultimate Islets Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 12 pay the adult rate
- Children from the age of 3-11 pay 75% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-2 are free of charge
- This is a shared tour, for a minimum of 2 people
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Cadlao Lagoon
- Bukal Beach
- Nat-nat Beach
- Paradise Beach
- Pasandigan Beach
Cadlao Lagoon is one of the best lagoons in the group of islands around El Nido. You will be amazed by the sedimentary rock formation around the lagoon, which gives the impression of a natural fortress for this beautiful and serene location.
Enjoy walking on the soft sand of Balinaod Beach and take your lunch at Pasandigan Beach. Enthusiasts of photography may also take some nice shots of the scenery in NatNat Beach and Ipil Beach.
- English-speaking guide
- Motorized Boat Transfer to the islands
- Life Vest
- BBQ Lunch (Picnic Style)
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (Php 200/person)
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Personal expenses
- Please bring along Water, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit and Sunblock. Mask/Snorkelling gear & Fins/booties(aqua shoes) are available for rent.
- The Ecotourism Development Fee (Php 200/person) mandatory fee is not included in the rate. This should be paid by the guest prior to the start of the tour.
- Upon receipt of confirmation, kindly send names, age and country of origin of all tour participants to email@example.com.