Fátima and Batalha Private 5 Hour Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop-off is included for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal or Lisbon airport.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit to Fatima Sanctuary.
- Visit to Batalha Monastery.
Religion and spirituality are intrinsically linked to Portugal and reveal themselves in a surprising way. Our connection with the transcendental has resulted in some of the most beautiful works of art in Western Europe.
Visit Batalha Monastery, a World Heritage site. It is one of the most magnificent examples of European Flamboyant style and completely unfailing if you want to appreciate the uniqueness of the final Portuguese Gothic style.
Then, experience the intense spiritual energy of Fatima. One of the most sacred places in the Christendom, Fatima is an amazing revelation of faith and mysticism. Come with us and submerge yourself in sacred!
- Private tour.
- Driver/guide (full time trip leader).
- Tourist luxury vehicle.
- Comfort pack (fresh waters and cleaning wipes).
- Pick up and drop-off - for Lisbon central hotels, Lisbon cruise terminal, or Lisbon airport.
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance fees - Batalha Monastery tickets: 6,00€.
- The baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Pick up is included in the tour for central Lisbon hotel, airport or cruise terminal. Please inform us about the pick up location.