Full Day Private Cascias, Sintra and Quelez Tour (VAN)
You will be picked up by a Guide/driver for a private 8-hour tour where you will visit several towns and palaces of your choice.
You can visit Queluz Palace in the XVIII century considered the small Versailles of Portugal. Pena Palace in Sintra, a romantic palace of the XIX century National Palace of Sintra in the centre of the town which is classified as world heritage by UNESCO.
See the ruins of the castle of the Mouse, Palace of Monserrate. From Sintra we head to Cascais, depending on the time, and Estoril or cap Roca, Guincho and Cascais.
To the end the day we will drive along the marginal which we consider the Portuguese Riviera.
- See the sandy beaches and busy marina in Cascais
- Visit Sintra and see the pastel coloured houses
- Explore the national palace and gardens in Queluz
- Visit Capo De Rocha
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Portuguese
- Duration: 8 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- This group price is up to 5 people
- Pick-up servicePick up at 9am from your hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Private car
- Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Entrance Fees
- Wear Comfortable clothing for touring