Amazing Land & Sea Pack Tour - Open Roof 4x4 + Dolphin
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Duration: 7 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- This tour is available on Mondays and Thursdays Only
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up will be at your hotel in Funchal or Caniço
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Boca dos Namorados, where the altitude is nearly 1000 meters and offers spectacular views
- Enjoy a wonderful off-road ride surrounded by Madeira’s nature
- Jardim da Serra, Madeira’s cherry land, which offers you beautiful views and landscapes.
- Cabo Girão, the highest cliff in Europe and the second highest in the World (589 mts)
- Câmara de Lobos, a fishing village, which is one of the most traditional places in the island
- Watch out for the Dolphins & Whales in their natural habitat
- 3 Hour relaxing boat trip on a Catamaran
Starting our tour from a viewpoint overlooking Funchal’s bay, we will drive uphill to Boca dos Namorados, where you will be able to see the famous village of Curral das Freiras (Nun's Valley) at nearly 1000 meters above sea level.
Heading higher to Boca da Corrida through a spectacular off-road, where at an elevation of about 1200 meters you will be amazed by the main volcanic complex and the highest mountains of the Island. From there, we will drive downhill towards Jardim da Serra, a place known for its Cherry production and where we will do a quick stop for a Portuguese coffee, natural tea or the traditional local drink, “Poncha” freshly made by locals.
Continuing our Tour by driving to Cabo Girão, the highest Seacliff in Europe and second in the World at 589 meters of altitude, best known for its renovated suspended glass floor viewpoint, we will be able to admire breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. Later, we will finish our tour at the warm and traditional fishing village of Câmara de Lobos.
After the Jeep tour, the clients will be dropped off at Funchal’s Harbor to start the Dolphin & Whale Watching Tour by boat. Come on board on the Catamaran for a relaxing trip along the south coast of Madeira. The boat trip takes 3 hours with strong possibilities of watching Dolphins & Whales in their natural habitat. During summer months there’s the possibility of swimming below Cabo Girao cliff.
During the trip, the crew will give you detailed information about the cetacean species that you are able to see. In case you don’t see any cetaceans, we offer a second boat trip. The boat trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor.
- Professional guide
- Flexibility on the itinerary and pick-up time
- Security Instructions / First-Aid Kit
- One way pick-up - From hotel
- Drop off after Boat trip
- Pick-up outside Funchal - Caniço (can be arranged for an additional fee)
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- We recommend our guests to wear comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes, as it can get very cold during the tour.
- Dolphin & Whale Watching tour starts at 3 pm at Funchal Harbor and finishes at 6 pm
- Jeep Adventure starts at 9am and finishes at 1.30 pm at Funchal Harbor
- Drop-off: The boat trip ends in Funchal’s Harbor. Drop off at the hotel not included.
- Pick-up time: Funchal: 08:45 am - Caniço/Câmara de Lobos: 08:30 am