From Side: Day-Trip to Sapadere with Lunch
Escape the hot coast of Alanya for the day and enjoy a sightseeing tour of Sapadere Canyon, located approximately 90 kilometres from Side.
Walk along with a network of well-maintained wooden walkways through the Taurus Mountains, and experience the dramatic landscape up-close. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and watch at the stunning view. Pass numerous waterfalls. If you're feeling brave, jump in and swim in ice-cold water!
Stop for a typical lunch of local produce in Sapadere village. Then, visit the natural cave of Guceler and see the stalagmite and stalactite formations.
- Experience the wilderness of the Taurus Mountains
- Walk along the wooden pathways of the Sapadere Canyon
- Swim in the ice cold water
- Enjoy a traditional lunch at Sapadere village
- Meet local people and experience traditional Turkish life
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-up from your centrally located Side hotel
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus or 4x4 Land Rover Jeep
- Entrance to Sapadere Canyon
- English and German-speaking guide
- Lunch of fish or chicken
- Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour
- Remember to bring with you your bathing costume, towels and dry clothing as we cannot provide these