Gems of China Town
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Available only on Wednesdays
- Children aged 12 and under can join the tour for free if accompanied by an adult, parent or guardian
- Children from the age of 13 pay the adult rate
- Children from the ages of 0-12 are free of charge
- You are recommended to book the tour at least 48 hours in advance to secure a spot on the tour
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Guided walk through the historic streets of Chinatown including visits to Thian Hock Keng Temple, Sri Mariamman Temple, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple & Museum
Discover Singapore and experience a walk off the beaten path, through Chinatown. Go off the beaten path into the little-known parts of Singapore and dive into the city streets of Chinatown that capture the heart and soul of Singapore's unique mix of modern and old world charm. Make your half day trip fun, full of new discoveries, and stress-free and easy.
- Join in a small group walking tour
- Professionally licensed English speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (Optional)
How to Get There By MRT: Take the Downtown Line to Telok Ayer MRT.
By Taxi: Ask the taxi driver to stop along Telok Ayer Street, outside the Telok Ayer MRT Station.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring an umbrella or poncho, a bottle of water and, of course, your camera
- Please note that the temple advisories request visitors to observe modest dressing (no shorts, miniskirts, low necklines or exposed backs. Knee length skirts and shorts are permitted)
- Tour ends at approximately 12:30