Discover Barcelona In One Day Super Kid Friendly Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel/accommodation/cruise port in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy this full day tour to see the highlights of the city of Barcelona
- Private guide to learn everything about the Capital of Catalonia
- Be amazed when you enter the Sagrada Familia
- From the outside you will see the stunning Gaudi architecture of Casa Batlló and Casa Mila also known as “La Pedrera”.
- Spend time in Park Guell, renowned for its visual jokes and the unusual and spectacular shapes of its fountains, columns and benches
- Be entertained with anecdotes of Roman and medieval times when in the charming Gothic District
- See the Catalonian Square and the amazing Las Ramblas with the living statues of robots and medieval knights.
Our Barcelona in a Day Tour for Kids brings the whole family to discover Gaudi’s genius and learn about his stunning architecture.
Your guide will take you inside the Sagrada Familia whilst from the outside you will visit Casa Batlló and Casa Mila also known as “La Pedrera”.
After a great overall tour of the city, a private driver will pick you and your guide up to go to Park Guell, another of Gaudì’s great works. He designed the park on request of Count Guell, but in 1922 it was purchased by the city’s government and it became one of the most famous parks in Spain. Today the park is renowned for its visual jokes and the unusual and spectacular shapes of its fountains, columns and benches.
This will be a great, relaxing stop for the whole family as you discover how Gaudi’s art is so intertwined with nature and its elements. Kids will truly be able to explore the natural environment through the incredible shapes of the architecture.
With your child-oriented guide and private driver, you will proceed to the ancient heart of the city, the charming gothic district. The gothic borough is built on part of some ancient Roman ruins and is constructed like a maze with many little alleys that open into historical squares. Your guide will keep you all entertained with anecdotes about ancient families and medieval times.
Last but not least you will also see the Catalonian square and the amazing Las Ramblas with the living statues of robots and medieval knights. After 7/8 hours with your guide and half-day with your driver, you will return back to the hotel having experienced all the best that Barcelona has to offer in just one day. Your children will be talking about all of the art and history they discovered for the rest of your vacation!
As this is a private tour our child-oriented guide can customize the tour for you and your children in accordance with their ages. Our goal is to leave each member of the family satisfied with their guided tour and enthusiastic about the amazing city of Barcelona. We have customized this interactive tour so that children will ask questions and really participate in the tour. Our expert child-friendly guide will really be able to engage with them on their level.
- 8-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Park Guell
- 4-hour private driver with private vehicle with pick up in the city center and drop off at your hotel
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Other entrance fees to be paid on site if requested
- Food and drinks
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1