Fantastic Fishing Trip Off the Barcelona Coast
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Catalan, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Catalan, Spanish
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Full day of sea fishing onboard a motor yacht
- Practise all types of sea fishing techniques
- Discover coastal fishing trip in Barcelona
With this Sea fishing trip, enjoy your favourite sport in the company of your friends. Emotion and adrenaline guaranteed aboard a fishing motor yacht in Barcelona.
On the Barcelona coast, you will find an area with depths between 8 and 20 metres, very interesting for fishing in Barcelona. The depths of the Mediterranean offer a lot of life and this attracts large predators such as bluefin tuna, amberjack, sailfish, swordfish or imperial needle.
In the Costa del Maresme there is an increased presence of Bluefin Tuna(with weights between 1kg and 10kg), having conducted catches increasingly closer to the coast. This, no doubt, favours the practice of spinning.
Between the months of April to November are the best months for trolling. The Tallahams or the Pomfret are frequently caught species, at depths between 7-8 m., with natural bait (needles, espets, etc.).
September and October are the months for excellence to enjoy light trolling and for the capture of Bonito and Dolphinfish, which we find about 3-4 miles from the coast at depths between 40 m and 80 m. Feathers, Rapalas, Yozuris and other small lures, are the most used. Although it is also possible to catch them chumming with lightweight material.
The winter is the best season to bottom fishing. The most common catches are snapper, the serrano, sea bream, the fontanel, Brazilian codling or conger eel, among others.
Daily departures at 08:00 AM
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Fuel consumption
- Equipment and fishing rods
- Fishing guide service
- Skipper service
- Motor yacht rental
- Pick up and Drop Off from Hotels
- Photos / video camera
- White rubber-soled shoes
- Comfortable clothes according to season with some piece of coat, bathing suit, towel, etc.
- A desire to live this unique experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1