Full Day Shore Excursion of Barcelona
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 6 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all travellers
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- We can not accept bookings of this tour less than 48 hours in advance.
- Pick-up servicePick up with driver at the cruise terminal or at hotels in Barcelona city center.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Enjoy your time with our private guide to have a great overview of Barcelona in just one day
- Take an indoor tour of Park Guell. Designed by Gaudì, this monumental area totally represents the artist personality, thus being perfect for the whole family to enjoy with its eclectic and unbelievable style
- Go to Columbus Monument, Old Port, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlò and Casa Mila
- Hear a lot of stories and legends that you will all be very fascinated by when you visit the Gothic Quarter
- Barcelona’s most famous monument known as “the Cathedral of Europe”, Sagrada Familia is just one of the highlights of this tour
- See Catalonian Square and the amazing Las Ramblas. Here you will be twisted by the fantastic atmosphere with living statues of robots and medieval knights.
- Our child-friendly guides will make the whole family have a great time. Who said that learning can’t be fun?
- Skip the line at Sagrada Familia with our pre-purchased tickets
Barcelona is stunning and full of things and places to find out. We know travelling with kids can be tough sometimes if you want to visit a lot of monuments, historical places, artworks and all these things you will be absolutely amazed by… But your kids probably won’t. No worries, everyone is going to get the trip of your dreams. Our child-friendly guides will make the whole family have a great time. Who said that learning can’t be fun?
You might also think that visiting a city like Barcelona in a day is a true challenge. Maybe you are even right, but not with us! We have customized a huge dynamic and interactive day trip for kids and teens.
You will meet your driver and guide at the port and you will go together to the city centre, where you will see the Avinguda Diagonal, Spanish square, Montjuic Hill.
Then, you will take an indoor tour of Park Guell. Designed by Gaudì, this monumental area totally represents the artist personality, thus being perfect for the whole family to enjoy with its eclectic and unbelievable style. Kids will explore the natural environment through the incredible shapes of the architecture.
You will then go to Columbus Monument, Old Port, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlò, Casa Mila, Las Ramblas, and you will end up in the Gothic quarter. It hides a lot of stories and legends you will all be very fascinated by.
You will then jump back to modern architecture to Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia, Barcelona’s most famous monument known as “the Cathedral of Europe”.
Then your driver will bring you to your two last stops, Catalonian square and the amazing Las Ramblas. Here you will be twisted by the fantastic atmosphere with living statues of robots and medieval knights.
After 6 hours, your tour will be over and you will be brought back to the hotel or ship and left with the memory of your Barcelona experience forever!
This tour is aimed at leaving each member of the family enthusiastic about the amazing city of Barcelona. Therefore, our private guide will be at your disposal to shape the tour for you and your children in accordance with their ages.
Do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to customize an itinerary in accordance with your children’s ages and your wishes.
- 6-hour private guide
- 6-hour private driver with private vehicle with pick up and drop off at the cruise port
- Skip the line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees to be paid on site if requested
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1