Highlights of Barcelona Private Drive With Sagrada Familia
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The adult price applies to all participants
- Pick-up servicePick up service is only for hotels in the city center.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Admire Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera
- Visit Montjuic, Barcelona's most famous hill
- Enjoy the beautiful Sagrada Familia
- Fantastic overview of Barcelona's top beautiful sights
- Private driver with luxury vehicles
- Pick up and drop off directly at your hotel in the city center
Our Highlights of Barcelona and Sagrada Driving Tour is the best tour if you want to get the most out of Barcelona with the least effort!
The tour includes a private driver to comfortably pick you up right in the lobby of your hotel and bring you all around Barcelona on a luxury car or minivan! A private guide will also be with you the whole time to make sure you learn everything about this gorgeous city. Moreover being it a private tour, you can customise it at your peace to make it exactly as you want it!
You will start from Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera or "open quarry" for its twisting shape. It was the last private residence designed by architect Antoni Gaudí between 1906 and 1910, thus being one of the most representative pieces of his twisting art. In 1984, it was even declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and had been recently made a Museum.
Casa Battllò is another unique highlight of Barcelona by Gaudì that you will see as you discover the city. It is a remodel of a previously built house, redesigned in 1904 by Gaudí. The local name for the building is Casa dels Ossos (House of Bones), as it has a skeletal structure. It will just blow your mind!
Next stop will be the massive, iconic, gorgeous Sagrada Familia, where you will have priority access thanks to our skip-the-line tickets. It is another piece from Gaudì's collection, consecrated as a minor Basilica in 2010. In 1883, Gaudí became involved as the head architect. Taking over the project, Gaudí applied his architectural and engineering style and transformed it completely. Gaudí devoted his last years to the project and when he died in 1926, less than a quarter of the project was complete. Sagrada's construction shall be completed by 2026, the anniversary of Gaudí's death. Take notes, because there is a lot to ask your guide!
Do not miss this chance! After the Sagrada, you will see some of the most beautiful alleys in Barcelona through the magical Gothic Quarter and the famous Rambla. You will get to know two completely different sides of the city, the darkest and most ancient one, and the most modern and fashionable one. Then, you will be driven to Montjuic, which is Barcelona's most famous hill.
While exploring it, you are very likely to bump into the Olympic Stadium, for which the city is very proud of!
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Sagrada Familia
- 4-hour private guide
- 4-hour private driver
- Pick up and drop off at hotel in city center
- Gratuities (recommended)
- At the time of booking please provide name and address of your hotel in the city center
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.