Private Barcelona Shore Adventure for Families
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel or port in Barcelona.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Learn about the customs of the Catalan capital
- See the Avinguda Diagonal, Spanish Square and Montjuic Hill
- Park Guell designed by Gaudì is perfectly suitable for the whole family who will enjoy the way the natural world is expressed through the architect and art.
- Have a panoramic tour to see the famous FC Barcelona soccer stadium, Columbus Monument, Old Port, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlò and Casa Mila,
- The Gothic quarter was built like a maze and it will be fun to discover
- Be amazed at the beauty of Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia today known as “the Cathedral of Europe”
- Visit Catalonian Square and the amazing Las Ramblas with living statues of robots and medieval knights.
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia and Park Guell (indoor Monument Area)
Our Barcelona Shore Adventure for Kids gives you the best overview of this outstanding city if you have a short time here but you want to discover it all!
Visiting a city like Barcelona in a day is a true challenge, even more, if you have to take care of your kids. If you are travelling with the whole family and you are afraid that your kids may get bored at some point... No worries at all. We are here to provide you with the greatest fun for all the family. We are expert in family-oriented tours, so we have customized a great dynamic and interactive tour for kids and teens.
You will meet your driver and guide where your ship docks and travel to the city centre in one of our VIP vehicles. Here, you will enjoy a panoramic tour of this beautiful city.
See the Avinguda Diagonal, Spanish square, Montjuic Hill and go to Park Guell for an indoor visit to the monumental area. The Park Guell designed by Gaudì is perfectly suitable for the whole family who will enjoy the way the natural world is expressed through the architect and art. Nature was the first element that inspired Antoni Gaudì. Kids will truly be able to explore the natural environment through the incredible shapes of the architecture.
Your family adventure will continue with the panoramic tour to see the famous Fc Barcelona soccer stadium, Columbus Monument, Old Port, Passeig de Gracia, Casa Batlò, Casa Mila, Las Ramblas, the Gothic quarter and the Sagrada Familia.
The Gothic quarter was built like a maze and it will be fun to discover Barcelona through the stories and legends. From the Medieval period, you will all jump back to modern architecture once again for a visit to Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia today known as “the Cathedral of Europe”
Last but not least you will go with your private guide and driver to Catalonian Square and the amazing Las Ramblas with living statues of robots and medieval knights. After 6 hours with your guide and driver, you will return back to the hotel or ship having experienced all the best that Barcelona has to offer in just one day. Your children will be talking about all of the art and history they discovered for the rest of your vacation!
As this is a private tour our child-oriented guide can customize the tour for you and your children in accordance with their ages. Our goal is to leave each member of the family content and enthusiastic about the amazing city of Barcelona. We have customized this interactive tour so that children will ask questions and really participate in the tour. Our expert child-friendly guide will really be able to engage with them on their level.
Do not miss the chance to explore Catalonia's capital in just one day. Just choose our Barcelona Shore Adventure for Kids and we will arrange the best day trip for you!
- 8-hour private driver with private vehicle with pick up and drop off at your hotel or at the cruise port
- 8-hour private guide
- Skip the line tickets for Sagrada Familia
- Skip the line tickets for Park Guell
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Other entrance fees to be paid on site if requested
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1