Private Family Friendly Walking Tour of Barcelona
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 4 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Learn about the history and culture of the Catalan capital from your guide
- Skip the line to Casa Milà thanks to our special pre-purchased tickets
- On a visit to Casa Mila or otherwise known as La Pedrera, your guide will introduce your kids to the indisputable Architect of Barcelona, who has shaped the city’s landscape today
- Walk along the Passeig de Gracia where you will see Antoni Gaudi’s Casa Batlò and the Block of Discord
- Head to the Gothic Quarter, known for its charming alleys that wind around like a maze
- Step out onto Las Ramblas, a huge and vibrant boulevard where kids will have fun watching the street performers
- This is a Family-friendly tour ideal for adults with children
- Receive undivided attention from a guide throughout this private tour
Learning and exploring altogether has never been that fun!
Get to know Barcelona’s history of art and architecture in a way that is fun for the whole family with our kids walking tour of Barcelona.
You will enjoy a 4-hour walking tour to discover Gaudi’s key works of the Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila (La Pedrera) and Casa Batllo, the Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas. It will be a real panoramic tour across Barcelona’s history and landscape. The tour includes a child-friendly super expert guide at your complete disposal for the whole time.
You will start your 4-hour walking tour at Casa Mila. Otherwise known as La Pedrera, your guide will introduce your kids to the indisputable Architect of Barcelona, who have shaped the city’s landscape today. You will enter with skip the line tickets to explore this unique building.
From the roof, the whole family will be able to enjoy great views over Barcelona, a wonderful starting point for your orientation to the city. You will continue to learn all about Gaudi as your guide thrills your kids with stories about Gaudi’s life.
You will walk along the Passeig de Gracia where you will see Gaudi’s Casa Batlò and the Block of Discord. The Block of Discord was created as a result of the rivalry between Gaudi and two other architects. Your kids will have fun listening to your guide’s stories about the relationship between these architects. Think of how impressed everyone back home will be when your kids return experts in the architectural movement of Modernism!
Next, on your kids walking tour of Barcelona, you will go back in time to the Medieval and even Roman side of Barcelona! You will head to the Gothic Quarter, known for its charming alleys that wind around like a maze. It is the perfect setting for a family adventure as you discover the hidden secrets around every corner. Ever visited a place and wondered what it would be like if the walls could talk? With your private child-friendly guide it will be as though they can!
Finally, you will step out onto Las Ramblas, a huge and vibrant boulevard. Your kids will have fun watching the street performers and you can stop at one of the roadside cafe’s to enjoy a much-needed refreshment at the end of your walking tour of Barcelona for kids!
- 4-hour private guide
- Entrance fees for Casa Milà
- Transportation from one site to another
- Tips for the guide
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1