Private Tour of Barrio Gotico and Sagrada Familia from the Outside in Barcelona
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- This tour MUST be booked no less than 3 days in advance
- All participants pay the adult price
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Be introduced to the fascinating history of the world’s most famous incomplete monument, the Sagrada Familia
- In Plaza Catalunya you are visiting a Square where old and modern city meet
- Pass by the gorgeous Passeig the Gracia, one of Barcelona’s top business and shopping areas, containing some of the greatest pieces of architecture in town
- See Gaudì’s Casa Batllò and Casa Milà, some of the most popular touristic attractions in the world because of their unique facades, patterns and shapes.
- Visit one of the most suggestive and ancient parts of Barcelona, the Gothic Quarter
- Enjoy the knowledge of one of our top-rated private guides
Our Private Tour of Barrio Gotico and Sagrada Familia from the Outside represents the opportunity that we want to offer to everyone who wants to visit and enjoy the greatest treasures of one of the most beautiful city's in the world, Barcelona. During this tour, you will stop at some of the most famous and suggestive places in the city. You will get a private guide escorting you during the whole tour.
The relaxed and intimate atmosphere will make you feel absolutely comfortable while exploring and discovering the best attractions that the city offers.
The first stop of the tour will be the Sagrada Familia, where your guide will be waiting for you to start this adventure. You will be introduced to the fascinating history of the world’s most famous incomplete monument. By saying “incomplete”, we really mean it! Although dating back in 1882, today the Sagrada Familia is still unfinished. Antoni Gaudì’s devoted his whole life to the project from 1883 till he died in 1926, halfway of the construction. This is only one of the many interesting facts about this beautiful work of art. Can you imagine how many things you might know about it? You can ask everything you want to know about the Sagrada Familia and Gaudi. Your guide will be happy to help you discover all that you need to know about the most famous architectonic work in the whole Catalonia.
“The Sagrada Familia temple will be the future of modern Catalonia” (Antoni Gaudì)
Next, you will take the metro for one stop to another historical place that attracts millions of people from all over the world. We are dealing with Plaza Catalunya, a huge square designed way back in 1859 by Ildefons Cerdà, situated in the centre of the city and considered the place where old and modern city meet.
Right here you will start your tour around the Gothic Quarter, passing by the gorgeous Passeig the Gracia. It is one of Barcelona’s top business and shopping areas, containing some of the greatest pieces of architecture in town. Two of them are Gaudì’s Casa Batllò and Casa Milà. These former private houses, designed in early 1900, are now one of the most popular touristic attractions in the world because of their unique facades, patterns and shapes. It is going to be absolutely twisting!
The last stop will be the Gothic Quarter, one of the most suggestive and ancient parts of Barcelona. During the Middle Ages, public life took place right here and therefore some really imposing Gothic buildings are all over it. The most peculiar thing about this district is that architectonic styles from different ages blend together giving life to an incredible environment.
- One metro stop
- 4-hour guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- We recommend you wear comfortable footwear suitable for long periods of walking for this tour.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1