Customised Private Madrid Old Town Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 2 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up Service is not included in the Price. We can include a Private Transfer. Our Private Transfer is carried out with a Business Class Vehicle, Mercedes E Class or similar. We can pick you up from your Accommodation within the M30 Limit and bring you
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Sightseeing & Stories and Anecdotes
- Individual starting time, point and pace
- Languages: Spanish & English.
- 2 Hours Private Guide
Accompanied by an Official Local Guide, the route options are up to you on this Old Town Tour.
Although we suggest visiting the “Madrid de Los Austrias” (Royal Habsburgs), the Plaza Mayor and cross the Arc of Cutlers, which is one of the nine entrances of the Plaza Mayor. Continue through the ancient winding streets around, and head towards the nearby Plaza de la Villa where you can admire some of the oldest buildings in Madrid.
From the Plaza de la Villa, walk towards Bailen Street, where you’ll see the exterior of the Almudena Cathedral, and its neoclassical architecture. A little further on is the Royal Palace, which you will see from the south and east side, and finally finishing your walk in the Plaza de Oriente, where the statues of the old kings stand. Besides de Royal Palace, we also have the Royal Theater or “Opera”, in Plaza de Oriente.
- 10% Discount in our partner souvenirs stores.
- Digital Photo Souvenir.
- English speaking service.
- Individual Starting Time, Point and Place.
- Private Local Guide 2 Hours.
- Pick up Service is not included but can be arrange depending on the location.
- Food and Drinks
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Families activity.
- Appropiate for all ages.