Full Day Private Tour: White Villages and Ronda from Seville
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up at your accommodation in Seville (if in the historical center) or nearest point indicated.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Let you conduct by our guide to meet local people
- Enjoy the incredible light that involves white andalusian villages
- Discover local culture by knowing authentic andalusian villages
On this full-day trip White Villages and Ronda, we will travel through the ancient Andalusian kingdoms of Castile and Granada while revealing incredible nature, history and tradition.
We will begin our journey through the Sevillian countryside. Here we can stop at The Castle of “Las Aguzaderas”, an interesting medieval building located at the old borderline among Catholic kingdom and Moorish kingdom.
We will pass through the mountainous terrain en route to the village of Zahara de la Sierra, one of the world-famous White Towns of Andalusia. Then we will admire the town buildings whitewashed facades and learn more about the "Pueblos Blancos" in southern Spain.
On the way to Grazalema, we will drive through the Natural Park “Sierra de Grazalema”. You will enjoy a range of amazing landscapes and views over the provinces of Cádiz, Málaga and Seville, from “Puerto de las Palomas” which is 1357 meters above the sea level. We also get the chance to witness vultures in their natural habitat.
These mountains are known for the largest colony of Griffon vultures in Spain. Once we get to Grazalema, there will be time to have a nice meal, surrounded by picturesque white houses decorated with colourful flowers.
After an exciting morning, we will reach Ronda, deemed to be one of the oldest towns in Spain, is the last stop of the full-day excursion. Built on two separate cliffs, the town is connected by the famous Punta Nuevo.
Enjoy a guided tour of the historic town before you explore Ronda on your own.
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off (in in the historical center)
- Entrance to Monuments
- Food and Drinks
- Please leave us your mobile phone number (with full country code) when booking and kindly bring your moblie phone with you the day of tour in case we need to contact
- Please bring beverages/snacks and it is advised to wear comfortable clothing and footwear