Holy Week Tour Cofrade
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- The church of El Salvador
- Local guide
- The Basilica of the Great Power
- The Collegiate Church of the Divine Savior
- The Basilica of Esperanza Macarena
You can enjoy this route throughout the year, on a journey of 2 and a half hours. You will know the art of imagery that for centuries has created works of art of great value for the enjoyment of the residents of Seville.
The Cofrade Tour route starts at the Basilica of Esperanza Macarena, where in addition to contemplating the Basilica itself, the images of Esperanza Macarena, the Lord of the Sentence and the Virgen del Rosario, we will visit the Macarena Museum, with the equipment, embroidery and professional steps of the Brotherhood. All a jewel!
The next stop is in the Collegiate Church of the Divine Savior, the central point of the Sevillian Holy Week. Church of great baroque beauty that welcomes in its headquarters Brotherhoods like the Love (with the Borriquita), Passion or the Virgin of the Dew, with works of great sculptors of the baroque-like Martinez Montañés and Juan de Mesa.
The third temple to visit will be the Basilica of the Great Power, where the “Lord of Seville” awaits us, the image with the most devotion of Holy Week in Seville. We can access the dressing room of the Lord and also the Brotherhood Museum, which houses great works of art.
- Entrances to the church of El Salvador
- A drink at the end of the route
- Guided visit
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing/footwear for this tour.