Private Ronda Day Tour From Seville
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up at your hotel/apartment in the area of Seville.
- Easy CancellationCanceling 7 days before or up to 48 hours, there are cancellation fees Canceling 48 hours before, 50% Canceling 24 hours or no show, non-refundable
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Witness Ronda's combined charm!
- Discover the legendary bullring of the city
- Walk through the labyrinth of cobbled streets that lead to the gorge and the New Bridge
- Visit the sensational House of San Juan Bosco
- Take a look at the Mudejar tower and the adorable Casita de la Torre
Dangerously suspended on both sides of a throat a hundred meters deep. Ronda combines the charm of a traditional Andalusian village of whitewashed houses with the vibrant atmosphere of a great city in the province of Malaga.
Surrounded by an unimaginable mountainous landscape, Ronda is also a perfect destination for a pleasant excursion through nature. During this full day visit, you will discover the legendary bullring of the city, one of the oldest in the world, and its bullfighting museum.
Then, continue through the labyrinth of cobbled streets that lead to the gorge and the New Bridge, with its amazing and imposing views of the ravine. Visit the sensational House of San Juan Bosco, a modernist palace with decorative elements from colonial and Muslim times. Of course, the palace also boasts magnificent views of the canyon.
See the Old Bridge, the Arch of Philip V leading to a stone bridge and the unusual church of Santa Maria, which was built on the ruins of a mosque and has an arcade with two galleries on it. Take a look at the Mudejar tower and the adorable Casita de la Torre, an amalgam of styles: Arabic, late Gothic and Renaissance.
End the day at the Wine Museum, where you can enjoy a guided tour of the Sangre de Ronda winery and a wine tasting. You will also have free time to explore Ronda at your leisure before returning to Seville.
- Tour guide
- Wine tasting
- Tickets for bullring
- Other extras
- Please include your hotel/apartment address when making your booking.
- We recommend you wear appropriate clothing and footwear for this tour and the activities taking place.