Lucerne - Most Charming Swiss Town
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult price
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- This tour is available on a daily basis
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route (Lake Lucerne or Lion Monument)
- Introduction to Lucerne, including main sights
- 6 hours time at leisure in Lucerne
Set off for a scenic coach ride over the Albis Pass, through beautiful countryside and along the shores of Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne.
Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the famous Chapel Bridge, the Town-Hall, the picturesque Jesuit Church and the impressive Concert and Congress Hall designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
Enjoy approximately six hours of leisure time in the afternoon to discover this unique place on your own.
Visit the Swiss Museum of Transport, the most eminent museum for transport in Europe and its Swiss Chocolate Adventure.
As an art lover, you should not miss paying a visit to the Rosengart Museum with works of the famous artist Picasso and Paul Klee.
Alternatively, we recommend a relaxing boat ride on beautiful Lake Lucerne or an extended stroll with nice souvenir shopping in the medieval streets of this lovely city!
In the evening, you meet your guide again for the coach ride back to Zürich.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Personal expenses
8005 Zürich Arrival by tramway Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB". The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away. Please direct yourself to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right – follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by car There are several car parks around Sihlquai coach parking. Please be aware that they are very expensive and we, therefore, recommend to arrive by public transport. If you still prefer to arrive by car, we recommend the following car park, which is very close and open 24 hours:
Cross the coach parking towards the main train station. Our meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.
- There will be no guide during leisure time in Lucerne