Titlis - Eternal Snow and Glacier
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 are free of charge
- This tour is available on a daily basis all year round except 04 - 15 November 2019 not operating due to aerial cable car maintenance
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Panorama drive to Lucerne with photo stop en route (Lake Lucerne or Lion Monument)
- Introduction to Lucerne, including main sights
- Leisure time (approx. 1 hour) in Lucerne
- Aerial cable car to the summit of Mt. Titlis including revolving cable car
- Eternal snow and glacier
- IceFlyer, Glacier Park, Ice Cave, Cliff Walk All included (weather & snow conditions permitting!)
From Zürich, the scenic coach journey begins through the beautiful countryside via Albis Pass and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to Lucerne.
Take in the views during a short photo stop en route and enjoy a brief orientation drive, where your guide points out the main attractions of this charming town like the Chapel Bridge, the Town Hall, the Jesuit Church and the Culture and Congress Centre.
Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before the journey continues to Engelberg.
At the valley station the breath-taking journey with the different aerial cable cars to the top of Mt. Titlis, located on 3'000 m.a.s.l., begins.
Enjoy the spectacular sight of the glacier's deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders from the revolving cable car Rotair.
At the top of Mt. Titlis, a high alpine panorama awaits you.
Enjoy magnificent views of the Alps from the restaurants or the sun terrace.
Visit the Glacier Cave and pass over Europe's highest suspension bridge - the Cliff Walk! Take a ride with the Ice Flyer which brings you close to the crevasses and the Glacier Park where you can experience snow tubing even in summer!
Descent with aerial cable cars and drive back by coach via Lucerne to Zürich.
- Live guide in English, German and Spanish
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Cable cars for Mt. Titlis
- Activities on top of Mt. Titlis (Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Glacier Cave, Glacier Park - weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
8005 Zürich Arrival by tramway Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB". The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away. Please direct yourself to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right – follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by car There are several car parks around Sihlquai coach parking. Please be aware that they are very expensive and we, therefore, recommend to arrive by public transport. If you still prefer to arrive by car, we recommend the following car park, which is very close and open 24 hours:
Cross the coach parking towards the main train station. Our meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.