Zurich Tour With Cruise and Chocolate
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German
- Duration: 6 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Tour is available Monday to Friday April to October
- Children from the age of 16 pay the full adult rate
- Children from the age of 6-15 pay 50% of the adult rate
- Children from the age of 0-5 free of charge
- Live GuideChinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceSihlquai Bus Station
- Easy CancellationRegular Tours can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the Tour start free of charge.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Highlights of Zürich including photo stop at Lake Zürich
- Cogwheel railway “Dolderbahn” to viewpoint
- Financial district, University quarter and Limmatquai
- Old town introduction walk including guild houses and churches
- 1-hour public cruise on Lake Zürich
- 15 minutes stroll along the lakeside with photo opportunities
- Lindt Chocolate Shop visit with free sample (no factory visit)
Sit back, relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and let us show you our city.
Pass by the castle-like National Museum, the shopping avenue Bahnhofstrasse and Zürich's famous financial district.
Picture stop at "Enge" harbour to enjoy beautiful vistas of the crystal-clear Lake Zürich.
Continue passing by the renowned Opera House to the "Zürichberg" district and experience the ride uphill by cogwheel train (Dolderbahn) to a viewpoint where the noble five-star Grand Hotel Dolder is located.
Take in breath-taking views of the city, the lake and the snow-covered Alps before cruising the university quarter.
Passing the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zürich) and Zürich's art museum, you reach the charming Old Town.
Admire the medieval streets, the patriarchal guild houses, Zürich's town hall and its emblematic churches on an entertaining stroll.
Along the picturesque Limmat river, you reach the pier to board the boat for a pleasant one-hour cruise on the pristine waters of Lake Zürich.
A lovely stroll along the shores takes you to the headquarters of the world-famous chocolate factory Lindt & Sprüngli.
A great shopping opportunity awaits you at the Lindt Chocolate Shop - heaven for all chocolate lovers and hard to resist.
Browse the immense assortment and buy some of the most delicious Swiss chocolate as a gift for your friends and families back home.
The tour ends with the coach ride back to the Sihlquai coach parking.
- Live guided in English and German
- Audio guide for the part in the coach in Spanish/ Chinese/ Japanese/ Russian
- Transportation in comfortable coach
- Ride with cogwheel railway Dolderbahn
- 1-hour cruise on Lake Zürich
- Visit to Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Personal expenses
8005 Zürich Arrival by tramway Take tramway no. 4 / 13 / 17 and alight at the stop "Sihlquai / HB". The coach parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by train Take a train to Zürich main train station (HB). The departure place is located on the backside of the train station, about 5 – 10 minutes walking distance away. Please direct yourself to track no. 18. This is the last track on the street level. Walk along the track with the tracks to your left and the street to your right until the street turns to the right – follow the street to the right and you will see a restaurant called "St. Gallerhof", then Hotel Walhalla and a Starbucks coffee shop. The bus parking is located across the street and the meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
Arrival by car There are several car parks around Sihlquai coach parking. Please be aware that they are very expensive and we, therefore, recommend to arrive by public transport. If you still prefer to arrive by car, we recommend the following car park, which is very close and open 24 hours:
Cross the coach parking towards the main train station. Our meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here".
- For the check-in we require your confirmation details and a proof of identity (ID).
- Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour start at our departure point.