Stone Town 3 Hour Private Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 3 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked from your hotel with our tour guide in the Private and AC vehicle and transfer back at the hotel.
- Disability ServicesAny person with disability will be served any equipment upon request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transfer from/to Stone Town Hotels
- Historic buildings such as Africa House, Anglican Church, House of Wonders, Old Fort, Narrow Streets, Zanzibar Doors.
- A guided walking tour of Stone Town to see the magic doors of Zanzibar
- All entrance fees are included to the cost
Did you know that Stone Town, the capital of Zanzibar is a UNESCO World Heritage Site? This means that you cannot miss out on the opportunity of going on this exciting tour that will take you through the narrow alleyways of this old city.
Stone Town boasts of more than 2000 buildings which are all made of limestone, embodying a huge African, Arab, Indian and colonial influence. Zanzibar, as well as Stone Town is truly cosmopolitan.
The tour will take you to the Anglican Church (former slave market), House of Wonders (national museum), the Africa House (former British Club), the Old Fort, Old Dispensary, Tipu Tip House and the Freddie Mercury House.
During the tour, you will surely experience the cultural crossroads of Stone Town by walking through the streets of the old town, smelling the aromas in the bazaar filled with cafés, and the sights of the beautiful ‘Doors’ of Zanzibar. You too will bear witness that it is a place worthy of the world heritage title.
- Historic buildings Town market, Africa House, Anglican Church(Former Slave market), National Museum of Zanzibar, High court building, Slave Chambers, Old German Consulate, Orphanage Home, Tip Tip House, Old Fort, Forodhani Garden, House of wonders, Custom
- The site seeing of the magic doors of Zanzibar
- Transfer from your hotel in Stone Town
- Professional & knowledgeable tour guide
- All Entrance fees
- Flying doctor service
- First Aid
- Mineral water during the tour for each person
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Transfer from Beach hotels
- Beers and wines
- Breakfast, Lunch and Diner
- walking shoes and Suncreen
- Money for shoppimg
- The tour is done all around the year
- All people ( Adults, Child, infant) are allowed to do the tour
- Bring money for shopping
- Appropriate clothing for touring Stone Town
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Umbrellas are provided by the tour guide during rainy season
- There will be an increment of $40( per car per one way) for transfer from all beach hotels to Stone Town.
- Flexible start time for tour