GENERAL PUBLIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Client` is all persons that are named on the booking form intending to travel with or make a reservation with Goodman Tours.
- Product` is any service sold by Goodman Tours, all Clients will be deemed to understand and have read and accepted all Booking Conditions stated on the tours and trips.
- To confirm a booking, Goodman Tours requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due.
- A contract between the Client and Goodman Tours comes into existence when Goodman Tours has confirmed the booking or bookings in writing and issued a confirmation and voucher.
- The person or persons signing the booking/confirmation form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that he or she has full and final authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear on the booking or any other associated forms.
- They also confirm that the persons are fully aware and understand these full terms and conditions of Goodman Tours.
- This contract and documentation associated with same, including all matters arising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of Turkish Courts.
- No employees or representatives of Goodman Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of the terms and conditions or associated documentation without prior notice from a director or the company CEO so as to not to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Goodman Tours, unless it is in writing and signed by the Director or CEO of Goodman Tours.
- Goodman Tours reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
- The payment of the required 10% non-refundable deposit or full fee for a reservation on all tour package constitutes consent to all the provisions of the terms and general information contained in any contract or on the website.
- The client's credit card will be billed based on the daily recorded exchange rates stated by the Central Bank of Turkey or accredited Banking Department for the specific date of the transaction, which is including all VAT and tax in effect that present time.
- Goodman Tours is not responsible for additional credit card fees or discrepancies assessed by the client's local bank regarding any and all transactions.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR RATES/PACKAGES
- Land rates do not include any international flights between the countries and domestic flights in the country unless explicitly stated in the itinerary or quotation.
- Any expenses on visas, passport costs, airport departure taxes/rates, photography fees payable on admission to any sites, all excess baggage, forwarding of any consumables, luggage and souvenirs, any and all meals or drinks not specified on the itineraries, all personal expenses incurred at the hotels / accommodations and the customary tips or gratuities to drivers and guides etc, which are left to passengers discretion are not included.
CHANGES IN YOUR PROGRAM
- Goodman Tours reserves the right to change any current hotels, domestic flights, ferry and bus tickets without any notice if needed as some situations are beyond our control.
- Extra fees and or penalties will apply on any flights, hotel/accommodations, tour or schedule changes made by the clients during touring or trips.
Goodman Tours is responsible for making all the arrangements for everything specified in the services and itineraries.
All of the carriers, land crews/handlers hotels and other services provided on our tours.
The operators work as independent contractors and are not direct employees or salary paid agents of Goodman Tours. Nevertheless, all of the services offered bears Goodman Tours guarantee and responsibility for quality first class service. Any and all travel documents issued by Goodman Tours, in writing to the clients/customer, are subject to the identified terms and conditions specified by the laws of the country of Turkey.
In case any of the services included in our tour packages cannot be provided at the time of the tour for reasons beyond the control Goodman Tours are responsible for providing an equally comfortable alternative.
Any resulting difference in pricing from customer`s choice of the other options offered shall be payable by the customer. Luggage is carried at the owner's risk, and we suggest customers/clients purchase luggage insurance.
- Adequate insurance is mandatory for all customers/clients to cover at least but not limited to repatriation expenses and medical expenses, loss of luggage/baggage and cancellation or curtailment of a tour or product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product.
- Any customers/clients and any personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the customer/client.
- Goodman Tours accepts no liability on the Client`s behalf where Goodman Tours has provided a Product of a reasonable standard.
- Clients are 100% fully responsible for arranging their insurance.
LIABILITY OF GOODMAN TOURS
- Goodman Tours Products and in particular any adventure activities may contain an element of risk (Low - High) to the personal safety of the Client that other tours may not include.
- By accepting and agreeing on these Booking Conditions, Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen tours or travel itinerary, and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition.
- Goodman Tours accepts no liability of Client`s damages where Goodman Tours has fulfilled its Duty of Care to customers/clients by providing Products of a reasonable and written standard.
- Goodman Tours takes zero responsibility if there has been by no fault on the part of Goodman Tours or it's land operators or suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages were either the customers/clients fault or a result of unusual circumstances that are beyond the control of Goodman Tours.
- In the case of issues associated with force majeure and or the consequences of which could not have been avoided under any circumstances.
- In respect of any tours that include transport or carriage by sea, air, car, bus and rail and the provision of accommodation, Goodman Tours accepts no liability if there are any additional costs to the Client through any delay, incident, accident or disruption of the tour or any Product(s) is beyond the control of Goodman Tours.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Clients to have a valid visa, passport, permits, vaccinations/injections, preventative medicines and other medical certificates required including all necessary and requested travel documents.
- Goodman Tours is not liable for any damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the required and essential travel document requirements.
- Any information is given to the Clients/customers in good faith and according to due diligence by Goodman Tours without any liability.
HEALTH AND CONDUCT
- All clients and customers are expected to be fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour or product as described on our platform.
- Any customers/clients with an illness or any pre-existing medical conditions must declare the full and true nature of such conditions or any conditions at the time of booking, and arrange for the provision of any required medication or other treatment or assistance which may be needed during the period of the tour.
- Such a client is expected to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner/Doctor to confirm they are fit to travel and take the trips and tours.
- Failure not to make such disclosures will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Goodman Tours from any liability and obligations.