Learn Fun Local Handicraft, Delicious Food & Relaxation
What to see: The temple's large but aesthetically unappealing Buddha image looks out across the river KohKret Islan. While boarding the cross-river ferry, which leaves from Wat Bang Chak. The real fun of KohKret is cruising through the tiny hamlets, enjoying the soothing rural views and stopping for a cool drink as the mood strikes.
Lunch at Ko-Kret Island, their Mon dishes are sold on KohKret they will include kanomjeen, fermented rice noodles eaten with a variety of different curries, and a rice dish known as kowhai.
Have fun enjoy making and Learn your own Ancient pottery in Ko-Kret Island.
Then you are boarding the cross-river ferry again, back to Wat Bang Chak fro to drive to the WatSuanKae.
WatSuanKaew: WatSuanKaeo is a centre for the promotion of Buddhist practices and knowledge. Also at the location is the shopping where used old antique and Collectibles which are (second-hand and inexpensive. The drive back to Bangkok to go WatWorachanyawat for Relaxing time, you will then have a famous Thai Massage. (Body Massage or Foot massage / Choose one).
WAT WORACHANYAWAT- the ancient civil temple was built on the bank of Chao Phraya river, where you see a huge sleeping Buddha.
- Huge sleeping Buddha
- Thai Massage
- KohKret Island
- Bang Chak Temple
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Thai
- Duration: 8 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children from 0-2 are free of charge
- Children from 3-11 are 75% of an adult
- Children from 12 are considered an adult
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Meals are included
- Transportation fares are included
- Admission fees are included
- Maximum travelers 4