Trabzon: Private City Tour
The Hagia Sophia is a church dated a 12th-century, later it was converted into a mosque, then used as an ammunition depot, then as a hospital, and now finally, it is a museum. The Hagia Sophia has a fantastic Georgian and Seljuk-influenced architecture.
Visit the stately Atatürk Mansion, an estate that was once owned by the founder of the Turkish Republic Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Explore the mansion’s gardens and enjoy its views.
Then, see authentic silver Telkari, a craft style used in ancient Greece and Rome which employs wirework. Admire beautiful works of Telkari and learn about its cultural history. Afterwards, stop at Akcaabat for meatballs and other regional dishes.
Take a bicycle ride around Sera Lake, the gorgeous sapphire lake which is in the hills of Trabzon. Sip a special Black Sea Tea as you take in the scenic views. If you like, your tour guide will be glad to take you to the Trabzon Forum, the city’s largest shopping centre.
Afterwards, you’ll return to your hotel at around 6 pm.
- Learn about Trabzon's history and culture from your private guide
- Explore sights in and around Trabzon such as Hagia Sophia, the Atatürk Mansion, and Lake Sera with a private driver
- Enjoy a delicious local meal
- Take a bike ride around the gorgeous sappire lake Sera
- Scheduling: Private
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up service from your hotel in Trabzon.
- CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. Please note we reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Please wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.