See the Sights on this 7 Day Tour to Antalya, Cappadocia and Istanbul
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 7 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Antalya Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Take a Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour full of history
- Visit all the main sights of Cappadocia including the stunning Fairy Chimneys and Underground City
- Explore St Sophia, Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet, Hippodrome and Grand bazaar on a Byzantine tour
- Spend the evening cruising the Bosphorus with a Turkish entertainment programme
On your arrival at Antalya airport, our driver will welcome you and transfer you to your hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure.
Once you have rested, you will take a Perge, Aspendos and Side Tour. Visit the ancient city of Perge and see the amphitheatre, stadium and the city walls.
Continue to Aspendos, well known for its Theater of Aspendos where every summer it hosts the Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival.
Later on explore the ancient ruins of Side which is found on a peninsula and features ruins from the Roman, Hellenistic and Byzantine eras.
Experience a Cappadocia Tour and visit the underground cities, fairy chimneys and rock-cut churches.
Prepare for a full-on itinerary, as you visit Cavusin village, the pottery town of Avanos and the iconic Three Beauties of Urgup, drive through the dramatic landscapes of Devrent, Pasabag and Lovers Valleys with some fantastic photo opportunities.
The next day go on a Cappadocia full-day Regional tour and discover the most beautiful valleys of Cappadocia (Devrent, Pasabag, Goreme). Then visit Uchisar castle and Pigeon Valley.
Then fly to Istanbul for an overnight stay before taking the Byzantine Relics Tour and Bosphorus Dinner Cruise.
Visit St. Sophia, an ancient basilica built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century.
The second site is Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque, built in the 16th century and known as Blue Mosque because of its fascinating interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
Next, you will visit the Hippodrome, which was a circus and was the sporting and social centre of Constantinople and the capital of the Byzantine Empire.
Finally, don't forget the Grand Covered Bazaar and purchase all your holiday souvenirs.
In the evening spend a memorable all-inclusive evening cruising around the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul which separates Asia from Europe. Enjoy stunning views of historical places and the two beautiful bridges illuminated at night. Delicious cuisine and a rich Turkish Night show program will perfectly compliment an unforgettable evening!
- 2 overnights in Cappadocia Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul
- 2 overnights in Antalya Boutique style hotel with breakfast
- Sightseeing Tours mentioned on the itinerary
- Airport transfers mentioned on the itinerary
- 2 overnights in Istanbul Boutique style hotels with breakfast
- Professional English speaking guide
- Cappadocia Balloon flight
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
Pickup is from Antalya Airport depending on your flight time.
- Wear comfortable shoes as this tour involves walking
- Please wear appropriate clothing when visiting any religious sites