Half Day Small Group Tour of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up available from Kusadasi Port / Hotels and Selcuk Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- This is a small group tour,ask your questions to your tour guide who will be with you during the whole tour,
- See the Temple of Artemis that was one of the seven wonders of ancient world.
- See the Grand Theatre that St. Paul preached to Ephesians,
- Walk on the streets that Apostle Paul and John walked.
- Discover world famous UNESCO sights of Turkey
According to your small group tour pick up time, we will meet and transfer you to the first visiting place is, Ancient Ephesus! The best preserved classic city in the Eastern Mediterranean.The largest Open-Air Museum in Turkey.
Ephesus contains more then 30 buildings and structures linked together by stres that still have the Marks of Ancient Chariot wheels. Great Theatre: St Paul preached against the Pegans and Gladiators once engaded in battle. Originally holding 25,000 people, this theater was built in the Hellenistic period and was renovated by several Roman emperors. Designed for theatrical performances, later alterations allowed gladiatorial contests to be held here.
Library of Celsus:The faced which has been remarkably restored and probably most photographed place in Ephesus. Originally built in 115-25. Also you might see Odeon Temple, Fountain of Trajan, Temple of Hadrian, stream baths of scholastic, Marble road, Agora, Temple of Domitian. After visitng Ancient Ephesus continue to Temple of Arthemis: Considered one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, Ephesus’ Temple of Artemis was dedicated to the goddess of the hunt.
Only the foundation and one column remains of this temple which once measured 425 feet long, 220 feet long. Paul’s successful ministry in this city was considered a threat to this very temple. The city reached the "Golden Age" and became a good model to the Antic World in culture and art, as well. After tour drive you back to departure point.
- Admission fees to attractions
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfer service from Kusadasi Hotels / Port and Selcuk Hotels
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide&driver (optional)
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothing and footwear for this tour, in the summer months don't forget to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen to protect you from the sun.