Pamukkale Tour from Kusadasi
- Scheduling: Semi-Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 11 to 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick up from centrally located Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Feast your eyes on the beautiful Turkish Villages
- Explore Pamukkale and its terraces and travertine formed by hot springs and streams
- See Hierapolis, an ancient cite that attracts worldwide attention for its majestic buildings and monuments
According to your small group tour pick up time meet with your guide and drive you to Pamukkale. Along the way, feast your eyes on the beautiful Turkish Villages view with lush olive trees.
After 2 hours drive, we arrive at Pamukkale; located in the province of Denizli this natural wonder is comprised of terraces and travertine formed by hot springs and streams depositing carbonate minerals. Pamukkale has gained eminence for its waters believed to have curative powers and been used as a thermal bath for centuries.
Noted for its extraordinary characteristics, the ancient site has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988. Located near to Pamukkale, Hierapolis was established in 200 BC by Eumenes II in dedication to the Amazon Queen Hiera, wife of Telephos the founder of Pergamum. Moreover, Hierapolis is an ancient cite that attracts worldwide attention for its majestic buildings and monuments.
The ancient city of Hierapolis has lost its Hellenistic façade as a result of a series of earthquakes and gained a new facade reflecting the influences of Roman architecture during the reconstruction period.
Among the major cities of the Byzantine period, Pamukkale became a crucial site to Christianity after one of the apostles of Jesus; St Phillip was murdered in this city. The city which fell under the rule of the Turks in the 9th century still preserves its value and significance as on its very first day.
Welcoming thousands of visitors for its ancient monuments and natural wonders every year, Pamukkale is waiting to welcome you as well! After the tour, we will drive you back Kusadasi.
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Transfer service from Kusadasi and Selcuk Hotels
- All sightseeings mentioned in the itinerary
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Admission fees to attractions
- Personal expenses
- Tips to the guide&driver(optional)
- Admission fees for Cleopatrapool(10€)
- Beverage with meals
- We recommend you bring your camera, sunscreen and a hat with to protect you form the sun in the summer months
- Please don't forget to bring your swim clothes and a towel with you for this tour
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1