Battlefields of Gallipoli to Ephesus on a 4 Days Tour
Visit the battlefield, Ari Burnu, Brighton Beach, and ANZAC Cove graveyards as well as Lonepine Australian memorial and Cemetery; the tunnels used during World War I and trenches at the Johnstons Jolly, the Nek Cemetery, Ataturk statue in Chunuk Bair, New Zealand memorial and cemetery.
Visit Pergamon that became an important kingdom during the Hellenistic period and had the second-best library in the time of the ancient Greek civilisation, after Alexandria.
When the Ptolemies stopped exporting papyrus because of competitors, and partly because of shortages, the Pergamenes created a new substance to use in codices, called pergaminus or parchment after the city. This was made of calfskin, a predecessor of vellum.
You will venture to the UNESCO-listed Ephesus where you will see one of the worlds best-preserved ancient site and see where Virgin Mary spent her final days at the House of the Virgin Mary.
Get to experience Temple of Artemis one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- Witness the now a serene site of the World War I battlefields of Gallipoli
- Visit the ancient town of Pergamum with its magnificent acropolis
- Explore the ancient city of Ephesus one of the best-preserved ruins in the world
- Visit a carpet village and learn how the carpets are made by hand
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 4 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel near Gallipoli or meet at a designated meeting point.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transportation by a comfortable AC non smoking Luxurious car/Van with professional driver
- Professional and experienced licensed guide during the tours
- All accommodation
- Entry fees to the sites and museums
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Meals that are not stated in the itinerary
- Please check if you need a visa to enter Turkey
- Make sure you have adequate insurance before you travel
- This itinerary is subject to change and may be reversed without prior notice according to weather, museum closing days, daily events or other unforeseen circumstances