Full Day Cappadocia Green Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from Cappadocia hotels.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Enjoy Panoramic views of Goreme
- Explore Derinkuyu Underground City
- Visit Ihlara Valley
- See the Melendiz River
- Discover Yaprakhisar and the “Star Wars Movie Set”
- Visit Pigeon Valley
At the Cappadocia Green Tour, the first stop is a panoramic view of Goreme. You will get information about the history and formation of Cappadocia while watching the fairy chimneys, following the briefing by your guide you will have some free time to take some photographs.
After driving for about 40 minutes, we will arrive at Derinkuyu Underground City. This underground city was first used by the locals as a natural deep freezer, and later by the Romans as a shelter against potential Arabian invasions. Derinkuyu is the most profound underground city in the Cappadocia region. With some background information from your guide, you will spend almost 1 hour here.
After around 45 minutes, you will be at the entrance of Ihlara Valley. Ihlara Valley was formed by volcanic actions of Mt. Hasan, next to Ihlara Valley. Afterwards, visit the Melendiz River that eroded the valley for millions of years beside the layers that cracked and fell. Eventually, 80 meter- deep canyon was composed. In the past, Christians lived in several parts of the Valley; also they carved churches and painted them.
Then you will arrive at the Restaurant for lunch that will be in the valley. After lunch, visit Yaprakhisar to see the beautiful fairy chimneys.
Next up is Pigeon Valley, Pigeons have always been famous for Cappadocian people. For this reason, the local people carved houses for them to the slopes of the valley.
- Entrance Fees
- Parking fees
- Luxurious air-conditioned vehicles for transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1