Ephesus and Breathtaking Pamukkale Private Tour From Kusadasi Port
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, French, Chinese, Dutch, Japanese
- Duration: 12 to 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Infant seats are available
- Pick-up servicePickup from the Port in Kusadasi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Explore Ephesus, the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven churches of Revelation
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional Turkish restaurant
- See Pamukkale which is the center of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties
- Take a dip in the Sacred Pool is one of the highlights of the site (entrance 50 TL pp extra)
According to your private tour pick up time your guide will meet you at your Kusadasi hotel or port. Your first stop will be Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Churches of Revelation.
You will learn its incredible history from our expert local guide and walk on the remarkably preserved wide marble streets, flanked by columns, temples and fountains.
Then look at all the notable highlights like the Celsus Library, Harbour Street, Fountain of Trajan, Agora, stream baths of Scholastic, Temple of Domitian and the Great Theater which is still used for performances and special events today.
After lunch at local restaurant travel to Pamukkale which is the centre of natural thermal spring waters which is believed to have healing properties. The chemical properties in the water create pure white coloured travertines and stepped water terraces that have been built on the mountain slope. It is because of its resemblance to cotton piles that it is called ´Cotton Castle´(Pamukkale) in Turkish.
Explore the travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis with the biggest Necropolis with about 1200 gravestones in Anatolia. The Sacred Pool is another highlight of the site (entrance approximately 50 TL pp extra).
The shallow thermal clear waters that ripple over a wonderful scattering of ancient Roman ruins lie beneath. After this fantastic Ephesus and Pamukkale tour, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Admission fees to attractions
- Professional guiding service
- Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary
- All sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transportation by an air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Admission fees for the Cleopatra pool (approximately 50 TL)
- Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised
- Amendments are subject to availability and may require a supplement fee
- Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the pickup time
- Towel, swimming clothes, sun cream and hat are recommended
- Please bring a passport for children