Private Half Day Pamukkale Tour
0 / 5 total 0 reviews
Tour code: 4100
Know Before You Book
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English
- Duration: 12
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Experience Village Life
- Visit the largest Necropolis in Asia minor, where many important Romans are interred
- Swimming at Cleopatra Ancient Pool
- Visit the Marvelaus ancient Greek and Roman Theather
- Explore the ancient ruins of Hierapolis, a Roman resort city built on the natural hot springs
- See the beautiful natural travertine terraces of Pamukkale, formed over centuries by flowing mineral water
The beautiful white cascades of Pamukkale is well worth a trip to see eye candy of a natural site!
Walk through Pamukkale and find a chance to relax in the hot waters of the ancient pool. Built just above the hot spring waters of Pamukkale, Hierapolis is a mighty ancient city and a UNESCO world heritage site.
Hierapolis was built in the 2nd century B.C. by the King of Pergamon and became a Roman city. The city was famous for several important sanctuaries and also as an important trade centre. Hierapolis was famous for purple dye and cloth making and it is still famous for textile products.
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned above the Itinerary
- Private professional licensed guide
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Private professional driver
- Gratuities for guide and driver
- Drinks (unless specifically mentioned)
- Personal expenses
Pick up from Denizli airport international arrivals terminal.
- Please bring towels and possibly a change of clothes if you intend don entering the waters at Pamukkale.
Reviews by Goodman Tours travelers
Add new review