2 Day Private Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Chinese, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceFrom all Istanbul Hotels.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Choose a private guide for a personal experience.
- Customise your tour for the best experience.
- Travel by air to make the most of your time.
- All-inclusive tour.
- The route at Ephesus will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater as well as many other great sights to see.
- Get the experts views about Pamukkale, the ancient Greco-Roman and Byzantine city of Hierapolis, which was built on top of the 'White Castle'.
This private two day Ephesus & Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul kicks off early morning in Istanbul.
After transferring you to the airport our guide will greet you at the Izmir airport. The guide will accompany you on your way to Ephesus and give his expert insights about Ephesus and the surroundings including the House of Virgin Mary, St. John Basilica and the Temple of Artemis during the tour.
After the tour, our guide will take you to your 4 or 5-star hotel depending on the availability of the hotels.
The next morning you will depart after breakfast, leaving for Pamukkale. Arriving at Pamukkale (total distance to Pamukkale from Kusadasi is 125 Miles, and it will take 220 minutes including two refreshment stops along the way)
You will receive general information about the history of Hierapolis, have lunch and enjoy the swimming facility in a thermal pool.
After lunch, you visit Hierapolis, Necropolis, Theatre, Roman Bath, Agora, Cleopatra Antic Pool and Travertines with free time for taking pictures.
We will then drive you back to the airport to take the flight back to Istanbul. In Istanbul, we will be transferred back to your hotel.
- All inclusive tour.
- All transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.
- Private Expert Licensed Guide.
- Traditional Turkish Food.
- You are fully insured during our tour.
- All parking fees.
- All Entrance Fees.
- All Domestic Flights.
- Accommodation Fees
- Gratuities (optional).
- Personal Expenses
- As it will be very hot in the summer we recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you.
- During the summer months use sun protection.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for you experience as you will be walking a lot during the tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.