Ancient City of Ephesus & Sirince Turkish Village Tour From Istanbul
To start the tour off, you will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and be dropped off at the airport where you will catch a flight to Izmir.
This Ancient City of Ephesus & Sirince, Turkish Village Tour From Istanbul shows Ephesus at its very best and why it was one of four major cities in the Roman Empire. After skipping the entrance line, explore the ruins with your local professional guide on this Ephesus tour.
Relive the history in the marble-lined streets, and see the Baths of Scholastica, Library of Celsus, Temple of Hadrian, and The Grand Theater.
After your visit to the House of the Virgin Mary, you will also get to see St. John’s Basilica and also stop at the Artemis Temple.
Sirince Village will show you the traditional Turkish village life; famous for wine houses (which you can taste), olive oils, handicrafts, and organic fruit and vegetables. Walk the narrow cobbled streets of this charming village, and you will find women, selling crafts of all kinds, olive oil.
After your fantastic day, we will drive you back to Izmir Airport, where you will catch your flight back to Istanbul. Once in you arrive at Istanbul Airport you will be transferred back to your Istanbul hotel.
- Sirince Village famous for wine houses, olive oils, handicrafts, organic vegetables and fruits.
- Explore the remains of Temple of Artemis
- You will see The Magnesia Gate when you arrive in Ephesus.
- Visit the holy place of the House of the Virgin Mary.
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French
- Duration: 10 to 13 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Istanbul Hotel.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 3 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Round-trip Flights
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off included
- Private Expert Licensed Guide
- All parking fees
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Wear appropriate clothing for entering Holy Sites
- During the summer months use sun protection
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience
- As it will be very hot in the summer we recommend you to bring an umbrella or hat with you