Half Day Private Tour of Istanbul’s Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
Pick-up on this Half-day Private Tour of Istanbul’s Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace is around 9.00 (can be flexible) from any central Istanbul hotel, Ataturk Airport or a designated City centre meeting point.
Transport to the attractions is a luxury Private car or minivan depending on the number of people. Your Private Tour guide is multilingual, and with you, from pick-up to drop-off. First stop is the Blue Mosque which is the most famous, prestigious and biggest Mosques of Istanbul.
This stunning architectural wonder has six elegant and slender minarets and cascading domes. It was built in the 17th century starting in 1609 and finishing in 1616. See all the beautiful features of the Blue Mosque with your knowledgeable tour guide explaining all its history.
Next stop is the Topkapi Palace which is the World's oldest and largest palace and a highlight of any tour. It was the palace of the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire and now is a treasury of Islamic Culture, weaponry and science which is regarded as the most valuable collection in the world.
Again, you are led to the fantastic features of the Palace by your tour guide learning all the history and fascinating facts attached to it. Finally, as the last stop, the tour visits the world's largest and most famous Grand Bazaar with its record number of individual shops and stalls selling everything you could think of. Be sure to haggle if buying anything here.
- Luxury transportation
- See Istanbul's biggest and most prestigious mosque
- Visit the world's oldest and largest palace
- Wander through the Grand Bazaar - The world's biggest
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-Up from Central Istanbul Hotel, Istanbul Port, Ataturk Airport or designated City Centre meeting point.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible transport and facilities upon request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Entrance Fees to all attractions
- Round Trip Transfers in luxurious vehicles
- Professional Tour Guide
- Personal Expenses
- When in the Grand Bazaar, haggling is expected!
- Please state at booking stage if Wheelchair accessible transport needed
- The Blue Mosque will close for a short time to tourists during the five daily prayer
- When entering the Mosque all footwear must be removed
- When visiting the Blue Mosque, men must wear long trousers, T-Shirts or Shirts. Women must wear skirts or trousers passed their knee, a headscarf and tops that cover bare their shoulders