Istanbul Byzantine and Ottoman Group Tour: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All participants pay the adult price
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Pick-up servicePick Up from Istanbul Hotels or Airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Visit Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era
- See the beautiful courtyard and impressive minarets at The Blue Mosque Visit Topkapi Palace which once home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire
- Visit the Grand Bazaar, the largest and the oldest covered marketplace in the world
- Explore the Hagia Sophia Museum
This Istanbul Byzantine and Ottoman Tour featuring Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar starts at the Hippodrome Square and covers the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Willhelm II as its first leg.
You will then continue to the Blue Mosque, one of the largest in Istanbul. It is one of the principal adornments on the skyline and also famous for its blue tiles and minarets. Visit St. Sophia, one of the most impressive Byzantine churches and chosen as the 8th wonder of the world!
We will then continue onto Topkapi Palace, the imperial residence from which the Great Ottoman Empire once ruled but today a museum holding significant collections of Japanese and Chinese porcelains and displaying many holy relics.
After Topkapi Palace, you will proceed to Hagia Sofia. The tour will then end at the Grand Bazaar tempting souvenir-hunters with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery and leather.
- Luxurious vehicles for transportation.
- Professional tour guide.
- You are fully insured for the duration of the tour.
- Parking fees.
- Entrance fees.
- All taxes.
- Personal expenses.
- St. Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern.
- Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar.
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet mosque) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.