Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, Spanish
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick Up From Istanbul Port.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Visit the Blue Mosque
- See the Hagia Sophia and its Byzantine mosaics
- Admire the Ottoman architecture and museums of Topkapi Palace
- Shop at the Grand Bazaar
Istanbul shore Excursion Tour begins when disembarking from your ship and meeting your local expert guide.
Once you are collected, we set off for the city’s main highlights. See one of the most significant sights in Sultanahmet; the Blue Mosque. The Ottoman mosque is depicted by six iconic minarets and a large dome roof, making it one of the visitor’s beloved photo backdrops, while culture lovers will also be amazed by its prominence and reverence. In the Mosque, hundreds of stained glass windows illuminate the large main room, adorned with more than 20,000 Iznik-style tiles.
With a past going back as far as the 6th century, The Hagia Sophia, near the Blue Mosque, started as one of the most prominent Christian basilicas in existence, but after the Ottoman empire took over Istanbul, it was turned into a mosque.
Nowadays, in post-Ottoman Turkey, it is one of the most stunning museums in the country, if not the continent. No palace in the world rivals Istanbul’s Topkapi, the crown jewel of the Ottoman Empire. Not only is it the most massive palace in the world as a whole, but it is also the oldest. Wander through the engrossing rooms, painted with detailed artwork.
The last visit of the day is of the largest covered markets in the world. The Grand Bazaar opened in the 14th century, with its 58 picturesque streets lined with more than 4,000 storefronts. This trip ensures your on-time to return to Istanbul's port. In an unlikely event should your ship depart before you back to the boat, transport be arranged for the next ship port? Your money fully refunded if arrival to the port of Istanbul delayed.
- Parking Fees.
- Luxurious Vehicles For Transportation.
- Complimentary Bottled Water.
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Personal Expenses.
- Entrance Fees.
- Comfortable footwear will be important for your experience.
- During religious holidays the Spice market and Grand Bazaar will be closed.
- If Hagia Sophia is closed you will visit Chora Museum instead.