Half Day Ancient Ephesus and Virgin Mary Private Tour from Kusadasi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French
- Duration: 4 to 5 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePickup from your centrally located hotel in Kusadasi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- See how the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city
- See famous sites the Temple of Hadrian, Celcius Library and Odeon
- Learn about the important history of Ephesus and Virgin Mary
- Walk in the footsteps of biblical figures at the House of Virgin Mary
Your guide can introduce you to what was once the best city within the Roman Empire and stop at far-famed sites like the Temple of Adrian, the Library of Celcius and the Odeon.
After visiting the ancient city, you 'll go to the House of the Virgin Mary, which is known to be where the biblical Mother Mary lived before her ascent into Heaven. Your guide can inform you about the years of the Roman Empire and necessary alternative periods in Turkish history.
The tour will start with the visit to the ancient city of Ephesus. In the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the most magnificent city in Anatolia.
Once in the ancient city, we will then explore this magnificent ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Forum, Temple of Hadrian, Odeon and the Great Theatre built in the Greek era and reconstructed within the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics.
We will leave the ruins of Ephesus to drive to the nearby House of the Virgin Mary that includes a house and garden and the place where Virgin Mary is believed to have spent her final years.
- Entrance fees for the sites
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Kusadasi hotel
- Guided tour of Ancient Ephesus and House of the Virgin Mary
- Other services not mentioned
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Food and drink
- Make sure you wear comfortable shoes as there is walking on uneven surfaces
- Please bring your booking documentation with you
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time