Private Escorted Tour to Kirazli, Ephesus & the Train Museum From Izmir & Kusadasi
Your private tour guide will collect you from the agreed location and will lead you to your luxury vehicle.
During a 40-minute ride to your first stop the ancient City of Ephesus, your tour guide will explain you the itinerary for your private tour and Turkey.
Relax and enjoy your private full day tour to Ephesus, The Temple of Artemis, The Village of Kirazli and finally The Steam Train Museum.
After all these visits you will be brought back to Izmir or Kusadasi.
- Visit The Temple Of Artemis
- Exploring the life and sight of Kirazli Village
- Try some Authentic Turkish Food in the Village of Kirazli
- A Private guided tour of The Steam Train Museum in Camlik
- Half day visit of The Ancient City Of Ephesus
- Scheduling: Goodman Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up at the pre-arranged meeting point.
- Disability ServicesFacilities, equipment and wheelchairs are available on request.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Full Insurance During The Tour
- Authentic Delicious Cuisine at Kirazlı Village
- Parking Fees
- Entrance Fees
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Round Transfer
- Personal Expenses
- Wear Comfortable Walking Shoes.
- Be prepared bring a Hat or Umbrella for protection against the Sun.
- Wear protection from the sun in the summer season.