Get Ready for a Thrill on a Dalaman River Rafting Tour from Marmaris
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered in: English, German, French
- Duration: 12 to 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children aged 14 and younger are not allowed
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Marmaris Hotel.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 2 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Get an adrenaline rush of rafting along the Dalaman River
- Witness the magnificent surroundings of the beautiful natural landscapes
- Enjoy some free time to explore the fauna and flora of the area
- Amazing Photo opportunities over the stunning canyons and stunning landscape
- A professional guide that will lead the way and ensure your safety
The jaw-dropping wilderness, beautiful canyons and ancient remains provide a perfect backdrop for this exhilarating ride on a rafting tour.
The 90-minute journey from Marmaris to the starting point near the river begins with a convenient pick-up from your hotel. On arrival, you will change into your rafting gear and get instructions from your professional guide before you head to the water, where it's time to set off to feel the thrill on the water.
You have around 3 hours of rafting time on the river, with a stop halfway for some swimming and cliff jumping. Towards the end of the journey, your raft passes under the ancient bridge which the village of Akköprü is named after.
If you take a good look, you will be able to see the inscription etched on the bridge that says “How lucky man I am, to have built this wonderful bridge over this enchanting river.”
Finish off this thrilling experience with a hearty, well-deserved meal before you return to Marmaris after a day you won't forget.
- Guided rafting experience
- Breakfast and lunch
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional guide
- Other services not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Please be ready in your hotel reception 15 minutes before departure time
- If you have back problems or other health issues, you should carefully consider whether or not to participate
- You must be able to walk on an uneven terrain